Grab 2 pairs of dumbbells, one heavy and one light. Then perform drop sets for 3 moves that work your whole body. Build muscle, torch fat, and make a change!
- Select 3 moves that work your whole body: Lower Body, Upper Body Push, Upper Body Pull
- Grab 2 pairs of dumbbells: one heavy and one light
- The light pair of dumbbells should be about half the weight of the heavier pair (e.g. 50 and 25 lbs.)
- First perform as many good reps as you can in 60 seconds with the heavy pair then rest for 30 seconds
- Then perform as many good reps as you can in 60 seconds with the lighter pair then move on to the next exercise
- Once you can get over 15 reps in each set, increase the load by 5-10 lbs. for both pairs of dumbbells
- You should be able to complete this workout in under 10 minutes