Unlock This Video
Get 25% off for access to all workout videos over the course of 12 months.Save $60 Now!
Unlimited One-Month Trial
Get unlimited access on us for the first month, then $19.99 a month for access to all workout videos.Start my Unlimited Trial
Get free access to four preselected ad-supported videos each month.Start my Free Membership
Discover how to build the ultimate upper body in only 10 minutes with 10 arm, shoulder, chest, and back exercises. Mix bodyweight and dumbbell moves for best results!
- Each superset pairs a bodyweight and a dumbbell move for the same muscle group(s)
- Since the dumbbell move comes second, use a lighter pair than normal
- Perform 40 seconds of work and 20 seconds of rest for each move
- Perform 5 total supersets for a 10-minute workout
- Your goal is to complete 10 reps of each move
- Once accomplished, progress to a more advanced exercise variation for the bodyweight move and increase the load for the dumbbell move