Discover how to build the ultimate upper body in only 10 minutes with 10 arm, shoulder, chest, and back exercises. Mix bodyweight and dumbbell moves for best results!
- Each superset pairs a bodyweight and a dumbbell move for the same muscle group(s)
- Since the dumbbell move comes second, use a lighter pair than normal
- Perform 40 seconds of work and 20 seconds of rest for each move
- Perform 5 total supersets for a 10-minute workout
- Your goal is to complete 10 reps of each move
- Once accomplished, progress to a more advanced exercise variation for the bodyweight move and increase the load for the dumbbell move